|Apply for Pakistan Fast Growth 100! Are you an entrepreneur whose business is growing fast? Can you benefit from increased exposure to potential investors, business partners, customers and suppliers?After the successful launch in January of Pakistan 25, which broke AllWorld record of highest growth of 8 countries in the Middle East, South Asia and Africa, AllWorld Network andProfessor Michael Porter of the Harvard Business School, are launching the first ever Pakistan 100, a ranking of the most dynamic and fast growing private companies. Hear from Pakistan 25 Winners.
|Winners of Pakistan 25 recognized by Minister for Finance, Revenue,Economic Affairs and Statistics and the US Ambassador to Pakistan
The Pakistan 100 will be published nationally and globally, giving visibility to companies and highlighting the entrepreneurial success stories in Pakistan. As a Pakistan 100 applicant, you will be automatically entered into the regional Asia 500 and the Arabia 500.
There are no costs involved, the deadline to apply is June 30, 2011.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY to the Pakistan 100.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR COMPANIES?
- Differentiate your company by gaining local and international media attention.
- The winners are invited to attend the AllWorld Summit at Harvard University inOctober with fast-growing companies from around the world.
- The winners will be showcased and be part of the Arabia 500 and Asia 500.
QUALIFYING CRITERIA TO BE A TOP GLOBAL ENTREPRENEUR
You must be:
- A private company not owned by a public company or government
- Have 10 or more full-time employees in 2010.
- Have a minimum 3-year operating history and revenue (USD) of at least $100,000 in 2008 and $500,000 in 2010. Smaller and younger companies can apply to be recognized as Companies to Watch.
- Provide audited statements or an audit letter to confirm your company’s revenues.
If you have any questions about the program please contact: Malik Ahmad Jalal – Director of Pakistan Fast Growth 25 l 100 at email@example.com or Dereje Bereta, Director of Fast Growth Rankings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Learn more about our partners visit MISHAL,TiE- Islamabad,P@SHA,Ladies Fund,The Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI) and the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry.