Pakistani SMEs to Apply for Pakistan 25 and Asia 500!
Are you an entrepreneur whose business is growing fast? Can you benefit from increased exposure to potential investors, business partners, customers and suppliers?
AllWorld Network and Professor Michael Porter of the Harvard Business School, in partnership with JS Bank, are launching the first ever Pakistan 25, a ranking of the fastest growing private businesses in Pakistan.
AllWorld Network and its partners are looking for the most dynamic, fast growing companies in Pakistan – the companies creating the next economy of ideas and jobs. The winners will be published in national and international media. Winners become part of the Asia 500, and will join the AllWorld Network of winners from the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
There are no costs involved, the deadline to apply is September 10, 2010
WHAT IS IN IT FOR COMPANIES?
- Differentiate your company by gaining recognition, and local and international media attention.
- The top 5 winners from each country are invited to attend the AllWorld Leadership Summit in October at Harvard University and the Pinnacle Institute with fast-growing companies from around the world.
- Network and build business relationships with leading fast growing companies. In addition, be trained in business strategy and development by the leading academics and successful international entrepreneurs.
- Be a member of the exclusive Asia 500 business network and the AllWorld Exchange B2B platform, a unique ideas and information exchange platform to meet the needs of fast growing companies.
- Be an independent, private, for-profit, corporation or partnership, or proprietorship.
- Must NOT be a non-profit, holding company, franchise, bank or utility company. Private companies established by government or where government is a majority stakeholder are also NOT eligible.
- Have 6 or more full-time employees in 2009.
- Have a minimum 3-year operating history, and revenue (USD) of at least $100,000 in 2007 and $500,000 in 2009.
- Provide audited statements or an audit letter to confirm your company’s revenues.
- Smaller and younger companies can apply to be recognized as Companies to Watch.
If you have any questions about the program please contact: Ahmad Jalal Director of New Markets and Pakistan 25 l 100, at: email@example.com
“Being a Saudi Fast 100 winner inspired our team. Our staff sees that their had work has paid off, our customers are more confident that they are putting their needs in the right hands and our shareholders are proud to be #1.”
CLICK HERE for more information on the Asia 500.
To Learn more about our partners visit JS Bank, MISHAL and The Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI)