Mishal has a track record of successful delivery of various projects with local as well as foreign partners. Mishal has been involved in various projects at large scale and possess capabilities required to implement the programs successfully. Mishal has excellent standing in media and related institutions as well as academia and think tanks across country.
The project cycle of Mishal comprises the following steps:
2. Conception of idea
3. Implementation through activities
4. Gathering stakeholders
5. Handover for sustainability
Using above strategy Mishal has so far successfully conceived many innovative ideas complemented with practical implementation approach ofsignificance to stakeholders. All the initiatives have been delivered implementing stringent M&E controls developing Theories of Change serving as beacon.
Mishal also has a pool of renowned local and foreigntrainers and project delivery personnel whose track record is a source of inspiration for the majority of journalists in Pakistan. This builds the credibility and significance of our programs.
Till today, Mishal has successfully completed all the projects in due timeline achieving maximum program objectives. This has built the capacity of team to handle projects more professionally.
The areas of core competencies include but not limited to the following:
– Training, Development and Capacity Building of other NGOs, Government Institutions and Corporate Entities on solution-based issues related to;
- Pillars of Global Competitiveness Index
- Election and Democratic Values
- Investigative Journalism
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Safety during Field Reporting
- Online media and Blogging
– Mobile Learning (mLearning)
– Training on Crime and Court Reporting
– Extremism and Terrorism
– Higher Education and Technical Trainings
– Trade, Communications, Social Infrastructure
– Social Entrepreneurship
– Business Environment
– Human Resource Development for NGOs, Public and Private sectors
– International Media Exchange Programs:
– Visits of foreign journalists to Pakistan and arrangements for their close interaction with Media Houses, Academia, ISPR, Pakistan’s Heritage and
– Culture, Business and Industrial houses and various others.
– Content Development for Universities, Higher Education Commission and Media Houses
– Community Development Programs for Children, Women and under-privileged.
– Independent Productions/ Documentaries
– Third party Monitoring and Evaluations of development projects
– Research/ Consumer surveys
– Scenario predictions and planning